Responsible for daily field and shop engagement, ensuring core processes and safe policies are reflected in operational practices. This position will actively identify safety risks and core operational process failures, seeking to influence compliance with a solutions-oriented approach. This individual will be an advocate of all field personnel and Covenant's culture in the division.
Serve as a leader to the field by actively identifying and championing fixing items out of compliance.
• Provide guidance to field personnel, J ensuring necessary resources are available and used to properly support the HSE program. I
• Advocate SOP's and HSE expectations to field personnel, identifying lack of relevance to continuing operations and communicating up the chain to initiate change.
• Serve as the process champion for Hazard Scout, PROM PTT, ADP, and any future field-related data collection point.
• Schedule and conduct classes for monthly safety meetings, Smith Systems, PEC Safeland and Core, OSHA required training, and any other management directed training.
• Frequently visit the field throughout the Southern Division and audit HSE practices (75 - 80% o time in the field).
Bachelor's Degree or greater is a plus
Working knowledge of well testing and production practices as they pertain to HSE Effective with communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience Thorough understanding of relevant regulatory agency requirements Consultative approach to HSE compliance, with an operations focus
Willingness to travel beyond a 500-mile radius I 40% of the time
Proficiency with technology and MS Office Products
Ability to drive a company vehicle
Must pass a background an drug screen required by the company.