· Working knowledge of oil and gas operations including a working knowledge of natural gas processing facilities and related equipment is required
· 1 year gas plant operations or related experience strongly preferred
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment
· Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
· Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
· Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for engines, compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, expanders, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms
· Analyze flow streams using a gas chromatograph and product samples to make necessary process adjustments and maintain product specifications
· Perform minor maintenance of compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
· Prepare maintenance orders and notify maintenance personnel of problem areas
· Generate daily production reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes
· Monitor and maintain inlet and outlet volumes. Coordinate with gas control, field operations and third party interests as required.
· Complete assigned reports and logs
· Work irregular hours, outside, around heavy equipment, and in variable environmental conditions
· Monitor, maintain, and operate safety and fire protection systems
· Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Covenant’s values
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
12 hour rotating shift position including nights, weekends and holidays.
Northern Division HR Field Coordinator
970-347-8110 | email@example.com